Regulations for all Exhibitors
§1. General Provisions
1. Regulations apply to all Exhibitors (reffered to as „Exhibitors”) of FIWE Trade Show - „International Fitness&Wellness Trade Show” (reffered to as „Trade Show”) organized in Poland by International Center of Events Sp.z.o.o. located in Kazimierza Gierdziejewskiego Street 7/25a, 02-495 Warsaw, Poland, VAT No PL5223039295, REGON 362582817 (referred to as „Organizer”).
2. Regulations are integral part of the registration form at FIWE Trade Show.
3. Exhibitors must obey all terms and regulations of FIWE Trade Show area.
4. The participants of the Trade Show can be the exhibitors and have to present the offer in line with the theme of the Trade Show.
§2. Conclusion of an agreement to participate in FIWE Trade Show
1. Participation is based on registration form that has to be completed and signed by an authorized representative of the Exhibitor.
2. An Exhibitor shall fill out a declaration of will to participate in the Trade Show by handing or sending by email/post a completed and signed, by a person authorized to represent the Exhibitor, Application Form. Person/persons signing the Application Form declare, at the same time, that they are duly authorized to conclude contracts on behalf of the Exhibitor. Sending signed and completed Application Form means that these Regulations and the Organizer`s offer, which form an integral part of the agreement on participation in the Trade Show, have been read and accepted.
3. Conclusion of an agreement to participate in FIWE Trade Show takes place when an Exhibitor sends, by post or e-mail, an Application Form, completed and signed. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse acceptance of the Application Form for any reason. In this case, there is no conclusion of any agreement between the Parties.
4. The procedure stated above also applies to any additional services ordered by the Exhibitor. If orders are placed later that 21 days before the Trade Show, Organizer might either not fill the order or an Exhibitor will have to pay 50% more of regular prices.
5. In case of payment delays and financial debt, Organizer has a right to refuse Exhibitor’s particiption in the Trade Show. Moreover, it means that Organizer fulfilled obligations of the contract.
1. Terms of payment, due to participation in FIWE Trade Show, are specified in the application form.
2. The Organizer, within the statutory term, will issue a proper VAT invoice to the Exhibitor. Upon request of an Exhibitor, Organizer can issue a proforma invoice before the payment is made.
3. In case of payment delays, Organizer will be entitled to additional interest of debt shown in the art. 359 & 21 of the Civil Code.
4. The exhibitor is obligated to start the visa process in advance. If the consulate makes a negative decision and the exhibitor shows formal documents, the organiser will return the payment for the trade show, provided they will be delivered one month beforehand. The consequences of a negative decision is the revocation of participation, but the exhibitor has to make a payment accordding to the agreement between himself and the organiser. The organiser does not take responsibility if the decision is negative.
§4. Exhibition Area
1. Exhibitor has a right to choose the size and location of exhibition area before completing and signing Application Form. It is based on Organizer’s ability and technical conditions.
2. Exhibitor acknowledges that all locations of the exhibition area have the same value and, therefore, Organizer can change the location of the exhibition area without any agreement and no claim against Organizer will be accepted.
1. Exhibitor has a right to sublet a part or the whole exhibition space to another entity (subexhibitor) upon written agreement with Organizer and payment of an additional fee mentioned in the application form.
2. Exhibitor takes full responsibility of all acts and omissions of both himself and subexhibitor.
3. If Exhibitor will not inform the Organizer about sublet of the exhibition area, he will pay a penalty which is equal to 50% of contract value.
§6. Resignation from participation in Fiwe Trade Show
Exhibitor can withdraw from the contract upon payment of recompensation, 50% of total payment if more than 4 months before FIWE Trade Show and 80% of total payment if less than 4 months before FIWE Trade Show. Declaration of withdrawal is valid only upon written statement and payment of recompensation. Otherwise, Exhibitor has to cover 100% of total payment.
1. Each Exhibitor has a right to expose and advertise their goods and services only in the assigned area and in the way that does not interefere with neighboring booths. Exhibitors are not allowed to use audio system and additional lighting that will disturb others.
2. All Exhibitors have a right to expose goods and services beside the assigned area only if this advertisement included in advertisement offer was bought.
3. Depending on the type of the ordered package and other advertising services, each Exhibitor and Subexhibitor is required to forward to the Organizer their contact data, the content of advertising and electronic files with graphics, logos, trademarks and other materials subject to publication by the Organizer in connection with the organization or promotion of the Fair, no later than 30 days before the Trade Show, under pain of releasing the Organizer from the obligation of publication, still reserving the right to remuneration of publication.
4. The Organizer may refuse to publish the materials connected with the organizing the event given to him by the Exhibitor for publication, if he finds that these materials infringe the legitimate interests of the Organizer or other participants of the Trade Show, the rights of third parties, generally applicable rules of law or morality, and yet the Parties consider that the Organiser duly complied with the obligation to publish them.
5. The Exhibitor is solely responsible for the content of advertisement and promotional materials provided and later published by both Parties, Organizer and Exhibitor.
6. Each Exhibitor has to inform Organizer and receive written consent in order to take photos and record films during Trade Show.
1. Organizer is liable only for damages to the Exhibitor or another participant of the Fair which are caused by deliberate action of the Organizer or a person acting on his behalf.
2. Each Exhibitor is responsible for strict liability for any damage caused to the Organizer or third parties by the Exhibitor or any person acting on ihis behalf, or representing his rights.
3. Each Exhibitor shall immediately notify the Organiser in case of occurrence of any event causing the damage or threat of damage.
4. Organizer recommends the Exhibitors to conclude relevant insurance agreements regarding the risks associated with the Fair and third party insurance for damage caused in connection with participation in the Fair.
§9. Booth- Project, Assembly, Disassembly
1. In case of purchase an 'open space' booth the Exhibitor will construct the exhibition booth on his own and at his own cost. Each Exhibitor can purchase an additional day for assembling the booth. In that case, Organizer has to be informed at least 30 days before the Trade Show. The construction of the stand in as well as outside the exhibition hall, refers to the terms and conditions of the building that it is placed in.
2. In case where an Exhibitor will not finish assembling the booth before the start of the Trade Show, an Exhibitor has to pay financial penalty equal to 1 000 pln netto per each hour of delay.
3. Disassembly takes place on the last day of the Trade Show , hours given by Organizer. In other case, an Exhibitor has to pay financial penalty equal 1 000 pln netto per each hour.
4. Organizer covers the cost of electricity supply applied to organization of the Trade Show.
5. An Exhibitor has to send to Organizer for approval all informations mentioned below 30 days before the Trade Show:
a. project of the booth, 3 pictures/drawings, with indication of electric installations, their material specification and certificate of flammability as well as media and internet connections.
b. electric installations project has to be made by a person with right qualifications.
c. data of the company that will assembly the booth and all other installations.
6. An Exhibitor may begin the assembly and disassembly of the booth after receiving an approval from Organizer’s representative who also has a right interrupt that process upon violation of all rights and regulations of Trade Show.
7. It is forbidden to do welding, grinding etc. that might cause dusting or fire hazard.
8. Each Exhibitor is obliged to keep their area safe and clean.
9. Each Exhibitor is obliged to comply with legal and technical standards of construction, installation, safety, sanitation, and fire protection.
10. Assembly and disassembly is allowed only within the period of time given by Organizer.
11. It is prohibited damage/change the structure and coatings of walls, floor, and other area of the Halls where Trade Show takes place.
12. When Trade Show is over each exhibitor is obliged to leave their area in the same conditions as was given before the Trade Show. It is not allowed to leave any dirt/glue after taking off the tape on the floor. Otherwise, Exhibitor has to pay financial penalty, 50 pln netto per each square meter for tape/ glue and 500 pln netto for each square meter of dirty surface.
§10. Booth Organization
1. The Exhibitor is obliged to open the booth for public during Trade Show.
2. If the presentation on the booth is conducted with the use of any tracks, the Exhibitor is obliged to regulate his own issues of copyright and related rights to the tracks.
3. The volume of the multimedia present at the Trade Show will be specified individually in the Exhibitor's Card. If exhibitor will cross this limits, after two wornings Organiser can stop temporarily or completely delivering electric energy to the booth. As a last resort Organiser can impose a financial penalty – 720 €.
4. Replacing or supplementing the exposition on the booth, cleaning the booth and the adjacent area can only be made off the opening hours of the Trade Show.
5. Organizer’s Representative may tell the Exhibitor to remove from the booth elements posing a threat to the safety of people/property, breaching of good manners, or in any way disturbing the Trade Show.
6. All Exhibitor`s promotional activities may take place only within the booth and may not interfere other Exhibitors or the Trade Show.
§11. Organizational Regulations
1. All participants are required to comply with the Trade Show standards, safety rules, fire and sanitation and all other regulations applicable to the Trade Show.
2. Each Exhibitor is obliged to follow the instructions and commands issued by Organizer.
3. The Trade Show area is a non-smoking area and the use of open fire and heating appliances is forbidden. It is also forbidden to carry arms, ammunition, explosives, and irritant/fire hazard substances.
4. It is forbidden to obstruct evacuation routes and access roads/ways to the fire equipment.
5. Each Exhibitor and his Staff members are required to wear identification card issued by the Organizer as well as undergo control procedures conducted on behalf of Organizer.
All complaints should be immediately reported to the Organizer in written form not later than disassembling the booth. After that, all other complaints will expire.
§13. Final Provisions
1. The Organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and even to cancel the Trade Show. The Exhibitor will be informed immediately about any changes of the Trade Show. If date or place will be changed, each Exhibitor can cancel his presence by sending a statement in written form not later than 3 days after receiving information from Organizer. In all these cases, Organizer will return all the advaned payments to the Exhibitor.
2. The Exhibitor acknowledges that the Organizer has not made any assurances or warranties relating to economic outcome resulting from participation in the Trade Show and will not have, in that case, any claims to the Organizer.
3. An agreement of participation in the Trade Show is governed and interpreted by and remains in accordance to Polish law. Any dispute between the Parties arising from this agreement shall be settled by a court of law, competent for the City of Warsaw, art. 185 of Civil Code.
4. The Trade Show is payable and entrance is possible after showing a valid entrance ticket or ID issued by the Organizer. Minors under the age of 18 may attend the Trade Show only with an adult who is full responsible for their safety.
5. All participants are obliged to behave in an appropriate and safe manners. At the same time, 'Regulations of the Trade Show' must be obeyed.
6. Security members as well as Organizer’s Staff are entitled to deny entrance or to remove from the Trade Show anyone under the influence of alcohol and any other drugs.
7. The Organizer has a right to record the image and behaviour of people participating in the Trade Show and may use/publish those materials, share it on the official website, Facebook profile etc. or even share them with law enforcement authorities if needed.
8. The Trade Show has a business character. Therefore, all participants will be asked to leave business card or to fill out a short survey.
Regulations apply until 31.12.2018r.